I’m going to be honest, I went back to Why Things Are Like That in hopes I had written some sort of introduction there that I could reuse because I’ve been staring at my screen for probably 10 minutes trying to decide how to introduce myself.
Here’s the thing, though, 2017 was kind of a wash. So here I sit, at the end of an entire year that I was not allowed to be myself, and I don’t even know how to introduce myself. Here are the things that are the very core of me right now:
- I live in Michigan.
- I’m a Christian.
- I got married in September of 2014.
- I had a baby in June of 2017.
But you probably want to know more than that? Here are some things that have, at some point, rang true about me:
- I studied Communications at Cornerstone University in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- I like to be on time, organized and productive.
- I like to be active – biking, hiking, walking, cross country skiing.
- If I could be anything, it would be a writer. I love words, and grammar, and other nerdy things like syntax.
- I work part time from home for a non-profit, doing communications, marketing and IT.
- In my spare time, what I want to be doing is traveling, having new experiences and seeing new places.
- In my spare time, what I’m probably doing is trying to get my baby to giggle or reading.
- I have a dog.
- I was a cheerleader and a cheer coach and miss doing both dearly.
- I love the Olympic Games. Love them.
I’m sure you’ll learn more along the way in this next writing project – and maybe I will too as I learn how to be myself again!
Thanks for stopping by. Stay tuned. The beginning of the next project is near!